CU @ Work! - Support Services
Business Development Officer
By Email -
By Phone -
Office: 800.451.8373, Ext 3555
Member Development / Sales Coordinator
By Email -
By Phone -
Office: 800.451.8373, Ext 3312
Business Support Services
MHV offers access to a variety of services through our trusted affiliates and vendors that help you manage business growth today for a stronger tomorrow. We are your go-to resource for those additional but necessary services to help you manage multiple vendors with ease.
MHV Investment & Retirement Center*
Helping you and your employees find opportunity in the current economic environment and plan for the future with their highly personalized service. MHV Investment & Retirement Center's experienced and licensed financial consultants can help you at no-cost with:
- Setting up the right retirement benefit plan options for you and your employees. We provide setup, consulting and investment management of 401K plans, IRA's, and more.
- Helping your assets to grow with formal Investment Planning which includes goal setting, portfolio structure, regular evaluation of results and performance measurement.
- Preservation of your accumulated assets with Wealth Management services.
- Ensuring your business succession plan is in place with Trust Account services.
Mid-Hudson Valley Insurance Agency**
Providing you with the full array of insurance coverage options your business needs to remain competitive and protected which include:
- Business Owners
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Property
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation/Disability
- Personal Umbrella
If interested, MHV can also refer you to trusted suppliers for Merchant Services & Payroll Services. Simply contact one of our Business Development Representatives.
*Representatives are registered, securities are sold, and investment advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, Iowa 50677, toll-free (866) 512-6109. Nondeposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution, through the financial services program, to make securities available to members.
** Mid-Hudson Valley Insurance Agency is an affiliate of Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union and is located MHV's main branch at 1099 Morton Blvd., Kingston, NY 12401