Planning for the future is incredibly important but it can sometimes be difficult to know where to start.
In this webinar we’ll cover the basics of estate planning including understanding the different types of trusts and what the best options are for you including:
- What is estate planning?
- What are the standard estate planning documents?
- What is a Guardianship and why do you want to avoid one?
- What is probate?
- What happens to your property if you die without a will?
- The importance of "title"
- What is a trust?
- What are the different types of trusts?
- Is a trust right for your situation?
- How can a trust help you protect your assets if you someday need long-term care?
Will You or Won't You?: Understanding wills, trusts + other life planning
Hosted By: Sarah Short, MHV Financial Education Specialist & Jason Netrosio, Financial Advisor at the MHV Investment & Retirement Center
Presented By: Richard J. Shapiro, J.D., CELA, Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barrone, LLP
Date: Thursday, October 1
Time: 5:30pm - 6:30pm