Mortgage options, low rates and programs that fit your needs
MHV makes the home buying process easy with affordable Mortgage options and an in-house team of experts to guide you through the home buying process from pre-qualification to closing. All of our MHV Originators are SONYMA Hall of Fame members based on 2016 production.
Ready to shop for a new home? Find out how much home you can afford with MHV’s online pre-qualification application. One of our mortgage originators will contact you with an answer at no cost or obligation to you.
Getting a Mortgage or Home Equity Loan at MHV just Got Easier!
You can now check the details and status of your loan and upload required documents online through the LOAN STATUS LINK on our Mortgage Center webpage.
- Visit MHV's online Mortgage Center
- Select Loan Status under the Quick Links on the right hand side.
- Log in with UserID and Password you established during the online application process. (If you do not have a UserID or Password please contact your Mortgage Originator or Processor.)
- View the details of your loan including status, MHV contact information, required documents, terms and details of your loan request and closing date.
- Upload required documents directly into the portal by clicking the Upload button. Your Processor will receive a notice that a new file has been submitted.
It's that easy! Get started today!
Learn more about the types of loans we offer:
Fixed Rate Mortgages
A mortgage in which the monthly principal and interest payments remain the same throughout the life of the loan.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
A mortgage having an interest rate that can change at designated intervals, based on a financial index.
Qualified members can apply through the credit union for mortgages offered by SONYMA (State of New York Mortgage Agency) to purchase owner-occupied one to four-family properties in New York State. These mortgages offer several benefits including below market interest rates, up to 97% financing, and flexible terms. Learn more about SONYMA here.
Building Lot Loans
We offer building lot loans in amounts up to $150,000. Up to 80% of the purchase price may be financed.
A short term loan that is used to finance the construction of a new home. During the term of the loan the lender makes payments to the builder as the work progresses and the borrower makes interest payments on only the funds that have been disbursed to the builder.
Loans that are insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) used to purchase or refinace 1-4 unit properties. Some benefits include low down payment options and flexibility if you have less than perfect credit.
Rates, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. All loans subject to credit approval.