By Email -
By Phone -
845.336.4444 / 800.451.8373
You May Qualify for a Home Affordable Modification
Based on your answers to the modification eligibility questions at the Making Home Affordable website, you may qualify for a Home Affordable Modification. The next step is to gather the information you will need when you fill out our online form. This includes:.
- Information about the monthly gross (before tax) income of your household,
including recent pay stubs if you receive them or documentation of income you receive from other sources.
- Your most recent income tax return.
- Information about your savings and other assets
- Information about your first mortgage, such as your monthly mortgage statement.
- Information about any second mortgage or home equity line of credit on the house.
- Account balances and minimum monthly payments due on all of your credit cards.
- Account balances and monthly payments on all your other debts such as student loans and car loans.
- A letter describing any circumstances that caused your income to be reduced or expenses to be increased (job loss, divorce, illness, etc.) if applicable.
After you have gathered all the appropriate information, please click the link below to be directed to our secure online form. Once submitted, a loss mitigation specialist will contact you with details.