Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Ulster, Dutchess or Orange Counties,
your trusted community credit union,
makes your life easier by providing personalized and convenient financial solutions,
we provide a member experience driven by innovative technology, reliable service, and easy access you can rely on!
Statement of Commitment to Our Members
As a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative, Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union is committed to our members.
- We will uphold our fundamental responsibility to actively serve people within our field of membership and, as appropriate, the communities they live in.
- We will treat all members with respect and dignity, and we will offer honest, fair rates to all members at all times.
- We will deliver a range of low-cost products and services to the diverse economic and social segments of our members and potential members.
- We will look for better ways to reach out to the under-served in our field of membership.
- We will continually, in all facets of operation, demonstrate the value of membership in Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union.
- We will monitor and communicate our services to members in a meaningful way so members, potential members, legislators, regulators, and the community at large will understand and appreciate the unique role a member-owned financial cooperative plays in their lives.
As detailed in Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union’s strategic plan, we will put forth every effort to enable our members to become financially self-sufficient and successful. We will place high importance on consumer education, teaching financial thrift and nurturing financial literacy.
This Statement of Commitment to Members is consistent with our credit union principles of “Not for Profit, Not for Charity, But for Service” and “People Helping People,” and with our goal to assure that, “At MHV, Membership Has Value.” This statement represents good business practices that ensure the financial strength of our credit union on behalf of our members.