NOT A MEMBER YET?
By Email -
By Phone -
845.336.4444 / 800.451.8373
Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union is a not-for profit financial cooperative that exists to help its members and their families borrow and save. Unlike banks, credit union profits are returned to members in the form of higher savings rates, lower loan rates and reduced fees. Millions of people nationwide enjoy the financial advantages of credit union membership . . . you should, too!
- FREE Checking Accounts with optional Overdraft Protection
- Savings Accounts, Holiday Clubs, Certificates & IRAs
- New & Used Vehicle Loans
- Consumer Loans for Recreational Vehicles, Manufactured Homes, Boats, Small Appliances, Furniture and more
- Mortgages & Home Equity Products
- VISA Credit Cards
- VISA Debit (Check) Cards
- Direct Deposits & Direct Payments (Visit electronicpayments.org for more information)
- 24/7 services, including ATMs, EARS Bank-by-Phone, Internet Home Banking, On-Line Applications and Bill Payer Service
- Investment and Brokerage Services through MEMBERS Financial Services*
- Insurance through Mid-Hudson Valley Insurance Agency
- Commercial Loans and Mortgages
- And much, much more
Membership eligibility extends to . . .
- anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attends school in Ulster, Dutchess or Orange County, NY
- businesses and other legal entities in the tri-county community
- members' families, including spouse, children, grandchildren, siblings, parents, grandparents, members of the immediate household, and spouses of those who died while within the field of membership of this credit union, regardless of where they live
E-Membership: Manage your accounts electronically and enjoy cost savings and 24/7 convenience!
If you prefer electronic access and transactions, you can now opt for E-Membership. Electronic delivery channels save the credit union money, so in addition to speed and convenience, you'll be rewarded with:
- Free on-line Bill Payer Service
- Free Network ATM transactions
- Free replacement of Debit/Cache Card
- Refund of ATM surcharge fees up to $5 per month (receipts required)
To qualify, you must receive your statement electronically through e-Statements and use electronic channels (MHV Visa Check Card, Internet Home Banking, EARS and ATMs) whenever available. A $2 charge per transaction will be assessed each time you have a lobby teller or the Contact Center perform a transaction that you could have done yourself using an e-channel. (Transactions like money orders, travelers checks, official checks and savings bonds that are not self-service are exempt from this charge.)
Contact us today to sign up for the 24/7 convenience and cost savings of E-Membership!
*Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC , a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members.Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution.
CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.