Coming soon, our MHV Online Banking personal management software “FinanceWorks" will be replaced by “Money Management”. This new software has more robust features which include:
Full Financial Picture
Link all of your accounts (loans, accounts and information from MHV and other financial institutions) in one place to track what you earn and spend. Plus, it is categorized, graphed and charted to view more easily than before!
Calculate how long it will take for you to complete your financial goals and create a personalized money management plan.
Create a Budget
Make budgets based on your spending history, expenses, debts and income. The colorful bubbles allow you to easily visualize and interact with your finances.
Track Your Net Worth
Each month, you can view a graph of your net worth to see if you are on track.
See all of your debts in a simple view to give you a clear picture of your situation.
Text and Email Alerts
Receive timely alerts via SMS text message or email to stay on top of your activity.
How will current FinanceWorks users be affected?
Most account information will be migrated from FinanceWorks to Money Management, including the names, account types and balances, however, there are some limitations users should be aware of:
- ACCOUNTS – The external (non-MHV) accounts you previously added to FinanceWorks will still be available in Money Management, however you will need to validate your external account ownership again with a one-time log in to reconnect.
- TRANSACTIONS – We will bring over and categorize eighteen (18) months of transaction history in the transition.
- BUDGETS – You will need to establish new budgets.
- ALERTS – All alerts will need to be set up again. Plus, try the new SMS text alert feature!
- GOALS – You will need to establish new goals, including Debt Payoff, Savings and Retirement goals.
On February 15, try the new Money Management on Online Banking! Login Now.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 845.336.4444 or email email@example.com.