By Email -
By Phone -
845.336.4444 / 800.451.8373
MHV offers two types of personal loans. A loan is a specific amount that is used and paid back within a certain amount of time. A line of credit is an approved amount that can be accessed as needed, with a maximum draw, which is also paid back, but as you pay down your balance, you can access whatever funds are available for an extended period of time.
Members often apply for personal loans to pay for a specific purchase. Sometimes it’s a family vacation; it could be to pay taxes or other large sum. Sometimes a personal loan is used to support an educational pursuit or to offset medical costs. It can be used to purchase virtually any type of product, including furniture, appliances and more. A personal line of credit is used in many of the same instances but tends to work more as a safety net, funds you can access if you need them.
What's more, you may qualify for a .25% rate reduction by authorizing convenient automatic payments. Here's a sampling of our consumer loan offerings:
Small Appliances, Computers & Furniture - Signature Loan
- Loans have substantially lower rates than a department store charge card.
- Terms up to 60 months.
- Once you close on your loan, the interest rate is fixed to simplify budgeting.
- This signature loan allows you to consolidate those high interest rate charge cards and pay off your outstanding debt at a much lower, stable rate with a single monthly payment.
- Terms up to 60 months make your monthly payments affordable.
- Easy as pie! We make the checks payable to your debtors. All we need are your latest statements.
- Borrow up to $10,000.
- A home improvement loan is an affordable option for small home repairs or remodeling.
- Unlike a Home Equity Loan, there is no lien on your house.
- Invoices/Estimates for repairs may be requested.
A Member Service Representative can recommend the best loan product for you based on your need. MHV has many lending options and we invite you to talk to us about your borrowing plans.
Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Loan subject to credit approval.