By Email -
By Phone -
845.336.4444 / 800.451.8373
For you convenience, links are available on our Website to allow access to other sites that may be of interest. Clicking on a link will take you out of Mid-Hudson Valley's Website to an alternative site not operated by the credit union. Mid-Hudson Valley FCU is not responsible for the content of the third party website and does not represent either the third party website or the member if you enter into a transaction. Please note that privacy and security policies on those websites you are linking to may differ from those of the credit union
We may collect information on domain names, dates and times of visits, and number of page views. The information which is collected is used only to keep track of usage of our site, and it will help us to continue to improve the site's overall value. Visitor information is never sold, given, or discussed with third parties. If you send us an email with your personal information to answer a quiz, submit a story, send a recipe, etc., we will respond to your email as appropriate. We may keep your email address for the purpose of sending information about the kids' section of our website or about Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union news, products, and services. We will not sell, give, or share your personal information to/with any third party vendor or any other organization. We will not condition your participation in an activity on the provision of more personal information than is necessary for you to participate in the activity. If you are a parent of a child who has sent emails to us regarding items posted to our website, you have the right to review the information your child has sent to us. If we collect your child's personal information for purposes of responding more than once to a specific request from your child, you have the right to refuse to permit further contact with your child and to require that we delete your child's information.
This is the official site of Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union and may be used only for authorized purposes. MHVFCU may monitor and audit the usage of this system, and all persons are hereby notified that the use of this system constitutes consent to such monitoring and auditing. Unauthorized attempts to upload information and/or change information on this website are strictly prohibited and are subject to prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and Title 18 U.S.C. Sec. 1001 and 1030.
Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union was founded with the principle of top quality member service. Management is committed to providing both our members and our staff with a safe and pleasant experience at all of our locations. We strive for an environment that is comfortable and courteous and free from any form of harassment or hostility.
In order to promote and sustain our service-oriented business environment, MHV commits that every member will:
- Be treated with courtesy and respect.
- Receive considerate and respectful service in a safe setting;
- Be free from all forms of harassment or hostility;
- Be given timely responses to your reasonable requests, within MHV’s capacity, our stated mission, and applicable law and regulation.
- Have questions, concerns or complaints addressed promptly and in good faith
- Receive, on request, information about fees and charges
- Have access to our staff and services without regard to gender, cultural, economic, educational or religious background
As a member of Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union, while dealing with our staff and/or on MHV property, every Member is responsible to:
- Be considerate of MHV’s personnel and property
- Treat MHV staff and other members with courtesy and respect
- Refrain from all forms of harassment and hostility and report any concerns promptly to our staff
- Assist in the controlling of noise
- Refrain from wearing hoods, hat, sunglasses or any other object that conceals your identity* while on our premises
- Demonstrate consideration for other Members
- Follow instructions provided by our staff, as circumstances may require, as we maintain a comfortable and courteous environment.
*Of course, we respect the interests of Members who select their clothing in accordance with cultural and religious tradition or medical considerations.