Trade Up & Fill Up With An MHV Auto Loan - Get Started Below!
Get a new, used or refinance (from another financial institution) car with MHV and automatically be entered to win gas for a year! We will be picking 10 lucky winners now through December 20th. Apply today with rates as low as 2.24% APR*!
Auto Loan Quick Form
Fill out the information below to start your loan. An MHV Representative will contact you for additional information.
When financing your new or used car, truck, motorcycle with MHV, you'll find:
Interested in buying a new car? Drive a Better Bargain with MHV!
A new car is a major investment, so getting the most out of your money is a matter of getting a good price on the car and a good deal on the related financing and insurance.
Follow these 5 tips for getting the best deal:
- Get pre-approved for a loan. Having your pre-approval means you've already lined up financing, and you know how much you can afford.
- Check out our AutoSMART online car buying tool to help you find your perfect car. You can search and shop for cars as well as get financing all in one place! You should ask yourself some questions, like do I want a new or used car and what features matter the most to me? You may want to consider different features like miles per gallon, fuel efficiency, safety features and more. When you are ready and have done your research, you can head to the dealer for a test drive!
- Determine the Cost of Ownership. Depending on the type of car you purchase, the number of miles you anticipate driving, and the condition (new or used), you will encounter different costs of ownership including insurance premiums, and the costs of replacement parts for wear and tear. You should determine these costs when you’re calculating your budget. Auto research websites such as Edmunds.com or Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com can provide a general overview of ownership costs.
- Determine Your Car’s Trade-In Value. Know what your current vehicle is worth before beginning the buying process by checking an online valuation site like Kelley Blue Book or NADA Guides. Estimates are based on a car’s mileage, condition and how it’s equipped, and will vary by region.
- Get the best deal on your auto insurance by shopping multiple carriers. At the Mid-Hudson Valley Insurance Agency, we’ll shop and compare rates from top carriers to get the best coverage for the best price available. You can even qualify for a discount when you bundle your insurance.
There are a lot of things to consider when purchasing a new car. MHV is here to help you along the way. When you've found the right car, apply online, give us a call, ahead to your local branch or ask the dealership to finance through MHV.
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is effective as of 10/1/17 for new (2016 or 2017 model year not previously titled) and reflects .25% APR discount for automatic payments from your MHV savings or checking account. Used vehicle loans or refinances from another institution available at a higher rate. Rate based on credit qualifications and collateral and subject to change. Monthly payment per $1,000 for 36 months at 2.24% APR is $28.73. All loans subject to credit approval. MHV membership in good standing is required.